Secured Car Loans
Got that new car already lined up and now looking at your finance options?
A Turn Finance secured car loan is a great way to get financed quickly and easily, allowing you to drive away in your next car sooner.
A secured car loan allows you to use the vehicle you are purchasing as security against the loan, giving you access to a lower rate and therefore lowering your loan repayments.
Our current secured car loan rates:
- Dealer or private sales
- Approvals within 2 business hours
- Australia wide financing
- Flexible loan options
* The Comparison Rate is calculated on a Secured Loan of $30,000 fixed for a term of 5 years, effective from today and subject to change. WARNING: The Comparison Rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts may result in a different comparison rate.
Loan To Value Ratio (LTV) for 2015 or 2016 model vehicles must be less than 110% based on Glasses Guide retail value. LTV for pre owned vehicles must be less than 140% based on Glasses Guide trade value. All applications with LTV’s greater than the amounts listed are still considered however may be subject to different interest rates. All applications are subject to meeting lenders credit criteria. Rates may change without notice
What makes secured car loans a great option?
- Access to lower interest rates
- Lock in a rate for the life of the loan making budgeting easier
- Repay your loan on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis
- Flexible loan terms of 1 to 7 years
- Access to a wide range of top tier lenders
- Lower repayments with balloon/residual options
- Get an instant approval
How to apply?
Choose a loan or call our friendly team on the number below for access to a qualified loan consultant:
Find out how much you can borrow*
* This loan calculator is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute a quote or offer. Information provided by this calculator is based on the accuracy of information provided by you and does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances.