If you think you’re paying too much with your current car loan then the skillful team at Turn Finance can analyse your existing loan arrangement and potentially help save you money by refinancing.
How can we help?
Consumers don’t often negotiate the best deal when financing their motor vehicle and come to realise during the loan term that they could be doing better.
If you were negotiating finance for a mortgage you would research and seek out the best deal through a mortgage broker. Just like mortgage brokers, car finance brokers are here to give you the best outcome.
Benefits of refinancing through Turn:
- We analyse your current loan against the offerings from our large panel of lenders to ensure we can offer the lowest rates possible.
- Unlike fixed rates on mortgages you will often find that car loans have minimal break costs therefore making it easier for you to refinance bringing your repayments down and saving you money and interest.
- You may also have opted to purchase insurance as part of your original loan set up and find you may no longer require the insurance which can often be rebatable once the original loan is paid out.
- Novated leases are a loan product that can be convenient however the repayments can often be well above a consumer fixed rate car loan. Refinancing a novated lease can not only save you in interest but can bring your repayments down considerably.
How to apply?
Choose a loan or call our friendly team on the number below for access to a qualified loan consultant:
Find out your loan repayments:
Get an idea of where you’re repayments are now and more importantly, where they could be with our repayment calculator:
Find out how much you can borrow*
* This loan calculator is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute a quote or offer. Information provided by this calculator is based on the accuracy of information provided by you and does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances.