Credit Guide, Quote and Privacy
Finance Broker Details
Name: Turn Finance Pty Ltd
ABN: 73 607 825 730
Contact: 13 TURN (8876)
Fax: 1300 665 020
Financial Ombudsman Services: 29950
Australian Credit Licence: 424307
Our Services and Lenders
Nature and range of services provided by us
We have access to a panel of lenders to source finance options applicable to your circumstances and needs. We are dedicated to providing a high quality service to you and will therefore consider your requirements, objectives and financial position in determining options that are not unsuitable for your purpose.
Proposed timeframe to establish your eligibility for a loan
We expect to obtain a decision about your loan application within 5 working days of you signing this document. Often we can obtain approval faster than that.
Our appointment under this contract will expire two months after the date of this contract unless a loan agreement has been effected.
List of panel lenders
Our current panel comprises the lenders listed below. Subject to you meeting their credit criteria, we are able to obtain credit for you from these lenders with which we hold accreditation. Please ask if you require more information on these particular lenders. Please note that these lenders do not necessarily represent all the lenders who offer credit of the nature you seek.
- GE Money
- Liberty Finance
- Pepper Asset Finance
- Macquarie Bank
- Now Finance
- St George
Fees & Commissions
Fees we may charge you
We do not charge any up front application fees. If the loan is not approved there is no charge. However, you may need to pay the lender’s application fee, valuation fees or other fees. We will advise you if this is the case, prior to incurring any fee.
We generally charge a service fee for our brokerage services. This charge is calculated as a % of the loan amount or a fixed amount of up to $770 whichever is the greater and will apply if we are successful in establishing an offer to borrow from one of our panel lenders.
If your loan is approved, this amount can often be paid from the loan proceeds.
If we obtain Unconditional Approvalfor you and you do not proceed to draw the loan you must pay us the brokerage fee within 30 days of the loan offer expiring.
Authorisation for this charge is validated by the signing of this quote.
Commission we are paid
Lenders pay uscommissions for arranging loans. The range of commissions is:
Upfront (i.e. payable on settlement): 0.0% to 8.00% of the loan amount.
Trail (i.e. payable during the term of the loan): 0.0% per annum up to 0.66% per annum of the outstanding loan balance.
It is possible that in some cases, a volume bonus may also be calculated and paid in real currency or in kind through incentives described as such or described as loyalty payments.
If you so require, you should ask where in this range the proposed lender you have selected sits. We can provide you with the actual amount of the broker’s commission once ascertainable.
At our own discretion, we may pay a referral fee to any external party who referred your business to us.
Any fee we may charge is not passed on to the consumer
If you so require, you should ask the role, identity and amount payable to such party. We can provide details of the role, identity and amount payable (once ascertainable) to such party.
All fees include GST.
INFORMATION OF OUR OBLIGATIONS TO YOU AND YOUR OBLIGATIONS TO US
We are dedicated to providing a high quality service to you and therefore encourage your feedback. In the unfortunate circumstance that you feel in any way that our service has failed to meet the standard expected, please enable us the opportunity to respond and correct any negativity.
In the first instance, we suggest that you contact our consumer satisfaction department either by phone or by mail. Our phone number is 13 TURN (8876) and our postal address is Po Box 9222 South Yarra VIC 3141. We also welcome email correspondence at firstname.lastname@example.org
We promise to assess any complaint and provide a report on our findings using the same formality as the method of complaint to indicate respect for your chosen communication style.
Should you remain dissatisfied with our service or any element of conduct experienced throughout the loan process, we advise of our membership to the ASIC approved Dispute Resolution scheme to provide you external complaint assistance. This is a further protection for you to feel confident in your application process. The Financial Ombudsman Service to which we are current members may be contacted by phoning: 1300 78 08 08 or emailing email@example.com.Further information regarding the ombudsman service is provided on their website at www.fos.org.au
Information you may require to submit your complaint is detailed below.
||First Rate Loans Pty Ltd
||Financial Ombudsman Service
- Before you accept your loan offer, make sure you read the credit contract/loan agreement carefully to find full details of the loan. Warning: you should check the loan agreement/credit contract to ensure that the terms of the loan do not vary from what you require. If they do, inform us immediately so that we can assist you.
- We are obliged to act in your best interests and give you undivided loyalty unaffected by any of our interests. However, we also represent lenders and have obligations to them, in particular not to provide any information we know is misleading or deceptive. We also have obligations under the law to report any fraud, forgery or other illegal activities. By signing this agreement you confirm that you understand that we have these obligations to the lender and under the law. If you have any questions about our role, ask before you sign.
- Under the law, we are required to ensure that the finance we arrange for you is not unsuitable. Accordingly we will make reasonable enquiries in relation to your needs, objectives and financial circumstances.
Warning: The proposed loan arrangements will be based on the products available from our panel lenders and the information provide by you. If the information you provide is incomplete or inaccurate, then before entering the loan you should consider the loan’s appropriateness having regard to your relevant personal circumstances and if necessary seek independent financial advice.
- If you are refinancing a loan, and your commitments will be increased, you should seek independent financial advice to make sure that you are able to meet the increased commitments.
Warning: Your regular repayments may not increase, but the total you have to pay may increase – for example by having to make repayments over a longer period.
- We do not provide legal or financial advice unless specified in a separate contract. Accordingly, it is important you ensure understanding of your legal obligations under the loan, and the financial consequences. If you have any doubts, you should obtain independent legal and financial advice before your enter the loan contract.
Privacy Disclosure Statement and Consent
We are collecting personal information about you to provide you with our broking services. If your information is not provided we may not be able to find an appropriate loan for you.
We may use your information to provide you with offers or information of other goods or services we or a third party may be able to provide you with, unless you tell us not to.
We may disclose your information to other organisations to fulfil the purposes identified (or purposes related to those purposes). The types of organisations we may disclose and collect your personal information include:
- Credit Reporting Agencies;
- Other organisations which may assist you that are related to your enquiry; and
- Other organisations which assist us (such as printers, mailing houses, lawyers, debt collectors and accountants).
In addition, we may disclose your personal information to any other organisation that may wish to, or has acquired, an interest in your loan or in our business.
You can gain access to the information we hold about you by contacting us at the above address.
You authorise us to obtain credit reports and any other information relating to your credit worthiness, including conducting an Australian or New Zealand credit check.
You authorise us to validate personal information you have provided.
You authorise us to confirm insurance details with your insurance companies and confirm with any debtors/creditors the conduct of your accounts, credit balances or outstanding balances and the ability to request copies of loan statements and payout figures.
PLEASE CHECK THE BOX WHEN SUBMITTING YOUR ENQUIRY IN THE SPACE PROVIDED ON THE WEBFORM.
By checking the box you agree to these terms and acknowledge the credit guide has been provided. It forms a legal contract between us. If you have any questions, ask before you proceed.
We look forward to providing exceptional service.
Please note that your identification and information received beyond this point will be verified and it is unlawful to provide false or misleading information.