Low & No Doc Loans
A Low or no doc loan is a business loan product best suited for individuals that are running their own business or self employed and can’t easily gain access to documentations such as proof of income or financial tax returns.
Turn Finance’s qualified loan consultants will help you every step of the way after submitting your enquiry. We will choose the best possible lender after taking into account your situation and help you cut through all the unnecessary ‘red tape’ involved in a traditional car loan application.
Our current low/no doc car loan rates:
- Dealer or private sales
- Approvals within 2 business hours
- Australia wide, flexible financing
- Chattel mortgage, car lease, hire purchase
- Finance for new our used cars, farm equipment, machinery, excavators and more
* All applications are subject to meeting lenders credit criteria. Rates effective from today and may change without notice.
What makes low/no doc car loans a great option?
- Less paperwork involved
- Faster approval process meaning less time worrying about finance and more time on running your business
- Choose to pay your loan on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis
- Alter your repayments with balloon/residual options
- Flexible loan terms of 1 to 7 years
- Access to a wide range of top tier lenders
- Access to sharp rates
Despite the reduced documentation, you are still required to be able to provide:
- Proof of ID
- Trust deed (for trust business types)
- Partnership agreement (for any other business types)
Our lenders will have varying application criteria however these are normally the most common for a successful application:
- Must be more than 50% business use for the vehicle you are applying for
- ABN holder for a minimum of 1 year (12 months)
- A clean credit file
- Own a property or currently hold a mortgage, however not always essential.
How to apply
Choose a loan or call our friendly team on the number below for access to a qualified loan consultant who can help you through the entire process:
Find out how much you can borrow*
* This loan calculator is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute a quote or offer. Information provided by this calculator is based on the accuracy of information provided by you and does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances.